Our GPT3-powered AI plugin can assist you in creating an optimized and engaging product listing on your WooCommerce website.
To use this feature, you must have the WooCommerce plugin installed and enabled on your website.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use the GPT3 Product Writer:
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Add New Product
- Scroll down to the “GPT3 Product Writer” section and select all the checkboxes for the features you wish to use.
- Click on the “Generate” button to generate optimized content for your product listing.
- Review the generated content for the product title, description, short description, and tags. You can edit or modify the content as needed before saving.
- Click on the “Save Draft” button to save your product listing.
In addition to the above steps, you will also see an additional tab in the plugin’s settings page called “WooCommerce”. Under this tab, you will find the following features:
- Write a SEO-friendly product title: This feature will generate a search engine optimized product title for your listing.
- Write a product description: This feature will generate a detailed and engaging product description that is optimized for search engines.
- Write a short product description: This feature will generate a 1-2 sentence short description that provides a quick overview of your product.
- Generate product tags: This feature will generate a set of relevant tags that can help improve the visibility of your product on search engines.
Please note that these features will only be available if you have the WooCommerce plugin installed and enabled on your website.
Additionally, you can make changes and approve or decline the generated content before it is saved to your product listing.