Auto Content Writer is a powerful tool that allows you to generate multiple articles at once, saving you time and effort.
To use this feature, follow these steps:
- Go to the Auto Content Writer page on your website.
- Make sure to complete the Cron Job setup. This is necessary for the Bulk Content Writer to function properly. You can find the guide on how to set up the Cron Job on the Bulk Content Writer page or on our website.
- In the Bulk Editor tab, enter your title, select whether you want to save the content as a draft or publish it immediately, select the post category, and then hit the “Generate” button.
- In the CSV tab, upload a CSV file with the title value in each line, and then hit the “Generate” button. Category option is not available in CSV feature.
- In the Copy-Paste tab, copy and paste your titles and hit the “Generate” button. Category option is not available in CSV feature.
- You can track your content generation status in the “Queue” tab.
- If the content generation is taking longer than expected, you can cancel it.
- In the single queue page, you can see how many tokens were spent for that content, the estimated cost, how long it took to generate the content, and the word count.
- In the batch queue page, you can see how many tokens were spent for all content in the batch, the estimated cost, how long it took to generate the content, and the word count.
Please note that with the free plan, you are limited to generating 5 content at a time, while Pro users can generate 100.